Wednesday, February 01, 2006

RE: IE7 Beta 2 Preview


Looks like the IE7 Beta 2 Preview is now available for download. I've been using it for a few days, and it's really starting to look good.


[Via The Furrygoat Experience]

The word is out all over the blogsphere !
IE7 is out and it looks great. I'm only starting to play with this on one of my home machines. Main features for me are;

  • tabbed browsing. However it has a view all tabs window that firefox doesn't - which is just super cool !

  • feed support built in. This is going to bring rss/atom to the masses.


I think I still like a dedicated reader for rss (like rssbandit) but this is going to be a great feature. Not sure how you "mark as read" (yet) or if you can have your opml (and general state) stored centrally (else where) like rssbandit. But still pretty neat.

No comments: