A posting on ILUG convined my to dig into what's going on in the world of VoIP.
If you want to implement plain SIP, I would definatly go for SER,
however not much sense in that, since there are extremely many free
services available (free world dialup, sipphone, sipgate, gossiptel
etc.) Most of them actually base themselves on SER for
routing/directory. - Martin List-Peterson
Sure I've known about VoIP - but the way things are shapeing up is really interesting. This is probably gotta be something that is really going to make it's self felt in the future. There are a number of companies offering free SIP services. Like SIP Phone and FWD (Free World Dialup).
Anyway after a little playing about I can now be reached on FWD #426582.
Wow !
More info on gradwell, VoIP Talk, Gossiptel
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment